Follow these steps to Add Attribute on Fogwing IIoT Platform.
To an already existing Edge Device, Users can still extract IoT Data insights by adding Attributes. With the 'Attributes' button under 'Action', edge devices pushes the recognized attribute Data to Fogwing IoT analytics Studio where it is processed and converted to valuable metrics that help business decision making.
To Add Attribute:
- 1.Primary step, Login to your Fogwing IoT Platform account.
- 2.The Home page will be displayed after Login.
- 3.Click Edge Network on the left side of the home page. A menu list will appear.
- 4.From the Menu list, Click Edge Devices. The Edge Devices List View page will appear.
- 5.In the 'Action' column of every Edge Device in the List View is the 'Attribute' button. Click the 'Attribute' button.
- 6.You will directed to the Add Attribute section of Edit Edge page.
- 7.Click the Add button on the top right corner. A pop up will appear. Fill in the required details and click the 'Submit' button.
- 8.Once the Submit button is clicked, the Attribute will be added to the Edge Device and that attribute data will be sent to Fogwing Analytics Studio.