Follow these steps to Edit Attribute in Fogwing IIoT Platform.
To an already existing Edge Device and Attribute, Users have the provision to Edit Attribute. With the 'Edit Attributes' feature in the Attribute List View page, Users can makes changes to the recognized attribute that pushes Data from Edge Device to Fogwing IoT analytics Studio where it is processed and converted to valuable metrics that help business decision making.
To Edit Attribute:
- 1.As the first step, Login to your Fogwing IIoT Platform account.
- 2.Soon after Login, the Home page will appear.
- 3.On the left side of the Home page, click Edge Network. A menu list will display.
- 4.Click Edge Devices from the menu list. The Edge Devices List View page will appear.
- 5.In the 'Action' column of every Edge Device in the List View is the 'Attribute' button. Click the 'Attribute' button.
- 6.You will be directed to the Attribute section of Edit Edge page, where the Attribute List View is accessible.
- 7.From the Attribute List View, Click the Edit button (pen icon) you wish to edit and the Edit Attribute pop up will display.
- 8.You can edit the Attribute and click the Submit button for the changes to be saved.
Edit Attribute pop up from the Attribute List View Page.