Follow these steps to access Enrichment feature in Fogwing IIoT Platform
Enrichment feature enables users receive enriched data. Enriched data simply refers to specific values pertaining to real time data that are captured by sensors. If sensors are collecting data that is recognized as a specific attribute, it can be converted to other attributes / values with the help of Enrichment feature. Enrichment helps calculate insightful value using data that is being generated and also helps keep a default value that is recognized in data generation process.
To Configure Enrichment:
- 1.Login to your Fogwing IIoT Platform account.
- 2.The Home page will appear upon Login.
- 3.From the menu bar, click 'Edge Devices' from 'Edge Network'.
- 4.Click the 'Attribute' section of from the Edge Device page.
- 5.Click the 'Add' button on the top right corner of the 'Edit Edge Device' of the 'Attribute' section.
- 6.Fill in all the required details and tick the 'Synthetic' option in the 'Add Attribute' page.
- 7.Soon after this Attribute is added. Click 'Enrichment' from the menu bar.
- 8.The Enrichment page will display. Click the 'Add' button towards the top right corner of the Enrichment page.
- 9.Choose the Edge that has been added recently with synthetic option. Select the Attribute declared in the Edge with synthetic.
- 10.Add the formula and exception value in the given spaces on the Add Enrichment page.
- 11.Click the 'Submit' button and the Enrichment will be configured.