View Audit Logs
Follow these steps to view audit logs on Fogwing Enterprise Cloud.
Note: Can be accessed by all users (Admins, Tenants and Viewers).
As an admin user of our Fogwing Enterprise Cloud, you do not have to stress and worry about what was your previous activity on the platform; even if you have forgotten. We keep track of your activities / operations through our Audit Logs page for your benefit. This feature enables you to inspect your tenant name, event type, description, source and event time all of which are necessary for monitoring the sync of your operation with the platform's execution.
To View your Audit Logs:
- 1.As the first step, login to your Fogwing Enterprise Cloud account.
- 2.Upon logging in you will arrive at the Home page of Fogwing Enterprise Cloud.
- 3.Toward the left side of the Home page, click the Audit Logs menu.
- 4.You will be directed to Audit log list view page. It is here that you can keep track of your activities / operations within the platform.
- 5.The details are categorized under event name, event type, description, source and event time.
Admin Audit Logs Page.
Note: You cannot Delete or Modify any activity on the Audit Log list, you can only View.