Delete IoT Hub Access
Follow these steps to delete your IoT hub access on Fogwing Enterprise Cloud.
By now, you do have an IoT hub Access, but you probably wish to get rid of a particular IoT hub Access, You sure can! You cannot edit or modify an IoT hub Access. You can for sure create another IoT hub access if you wanted to edit or simply if you do not want access to edge data, you can delete it.
To Delete your IoT hub Access:
- 1.Login to your account on Fogwing Community cloud.
- 2.After logging in, the Home page of Fogwing Enterprise edition will appear.
- 3.Click the Edge Network button toward the left side of the Home page, a menu list will appear.
- 4.From the menu list of Edge Network, select the IoT Hub Access option. You will be directed to the IoT Hub Access list view page.
- 5.You will be directed to the 'View IoT hub Access' page, soon after you click the View button of a particular IoT hub Access.
- 6.At the bottom right side of the 'view IoT hub Access' page there are two buttons 'Cancel and Delete'. Click the Delete button.
- 7.Upon clicking the delete button, you will be asked to reconfirm with a Yes or No, select Yes to delete that particular IoT hub Access.
Upon re-confirming to delete an IoT Hub Access, you will be displayed with a message that reads 'Successfully xxxxxxxxxxx deleted'. IoT hub Access helps to send data from edge to data logs within the platform to provide easy monitoring.