Edge Run Metrics
Follow these steps to view Edge Description on Fogwing Enterprise Cloud.
Note: Applicable to all users, (Admins, Tenants and Viewers).
An edge is one that communicates real-time data to the platform. It is natural to want to learn the condition and status of an edge in due course of time, post its deployment. Fogwing enterprise cloud is a holistic solution and therefore offers ample features. One such remarkable feature is the 'edge description' which allows to view in detail edge health, graph of data received and sensor particulars.
To view Edge Description:
- 1.Login to your Fogwing Enterprise Cloud account.
- 2.The Home page will appear soon after login.
- 3.Toward the left side of the Home page, click Edges Network. A menu list will appear.
- 4.Select Edge Devices from the edge network menu. The edge menu list will open.
- 5.Click on the edge row for which you wish to look at the Edge description.
- 6.You will be directed to the Edge description page. The edge description page includes sensor particulars, edge health and graph of data received.
- 7.Click the back button on the right side of the page to return to the edge list view page.
The above image is a detailed description of an edge. The top most part of the edge description includes various particulars pertaining to a specific sensor. Toward the left extreme are the details concerning Edge device health. The line graph represents data value / number of data received.
Searched Edge Detail List View.
The latter half of Edge Description page includes a List view of searched edge devices. The above image depicts the same.