Data Rule Email Template
Follow these steps to Customize Email Template in Fogwing IIoT Platform.
Email Template feature in Fogwing IIoT Platform is available for Data Rule, Edge and User Management. In the Data Rule, Email Template can be customized for outgoing and invalid alerts / warnings communicated as emails to users and their customers.
To Customize Data Rule Email Template:
- 1.Begin with Logging in to your Fogwing IIoT Platform account.
- 2.Upon Login, the Home page will appear.
- 3.The menu bar will be found towards the left side of the screen. The settings icon will be available on the menu bar.
- 4.Click the settings icon from the menu bar. The settings page will display.
- 5.From the Settings page, select the Email Template card. The Email Template page will appear with Data rule display.
- 6.Click the Edit icon under the Action column of the Alert that is to be customized.
- 7.The Edit Email Template will display.
- 8.Perform the required edits for Emails if you do not wish the system generated static email message.
- 9.Click the Update button toward the bottom right corner.
Once the Email template is edited / customized, the status function will be enabled in the Data rule section of the Email template page. Users can then either enable or disable the status.