Know your accessibility levels to enhance your experience.
Becoming an Apex administrator is a fairly simple process. You purchase the Fogwing Enterprise community edition. The enterprise cloud is a multi-user account. The Super Admin is a default user. In this context, the Super Admin occupies the Apex of the account management and administration. As an Apex administrator, you get overall powers to add, edit, retain and delete all that you want within the capacities of the Fogwing Enterprise version. The Super Admin can be referred to as the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) as the Super admin is the one who gets to create the Developer and Viewer and oversees their work. There are differences in how each user views the menu section on Fogwing, let's explore.
To access Super Admin menu list on Fogwing Enterprise Cloud:
- 1.Purchase Fogwing Enterprise Cloud package.
- 2.You will be issued with a form to fill in your details.
- 3.Once you've filled and submitted the form along with your details, we will further process it to enable your access.
- 4.Once the given information is processed, our engineers provide you with a Username and Password (can be changed).
- 5.Soon after you receive your login credentials, you can use the same and login to your Fogwing Enterprise account.
- 6.After login, you can change the password for your assurance. As you login, you will land on the Home page of Fogwing Enterprise Cloud.
- 7.On the left side of your Home page screen, you will find the menu list that you are enabled to access. The menu list varies from each kind of tenant.
Admin Home page with menu list.